STEWARDSHIP & REPORTING TECHNICIAN
- Preferable Bachelor Degree, or
equivalent, from Engineering or SSH&E curriculum
- Bilingual (Bahasa Indonesia and English) - both written and spoken
- Strong computer skills including MS Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Candidate preferably has minimum 2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry or projects.
- Should have a good knowledge and understanding of SSH&E (Safety, Security, Health, and Environment) concepts and expectations
- Must be very well organized and reliable individual with the ability to handle a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Person needs to be a proven self-starter, who is willing to take on new tasks and challenges with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Candidate is required to be an effective team player with a commitment to producing high quality products while meeting timing deadlines.
- Required to have good interpersonal skills, be a fast learner, hard worker,
- Ideally, person will enjoy the position and have some fun being part of a dynamic project team
- Collection and analysis of project statistical data from workhours, SSH&E incidents (examples – first aids,no-treatments/hurts, near misses, security incidents, security penetration tests, Dengue Fever, environmental spills/releases, etc.) and other various leading and lagging indicators.
- Cooperate with OIMS Technicians for data collection and generation of report
- Enter project incidents, workhours, and other information into the IMPACT system database
- Assist developing, coordinating, and completing the monthly Project SSH&E, OIMS presentation package
- Coordinate the logistics of and be the primarily person to conduct Safety, Health and Security inductions for project visitors, personnel, and spouses
- Interpretation of security and safety statistics and incident rates and identification of trends that may be impacting site safety
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for Safety Leadership Workshops, Safety Orientations, Emergency Response Tabletop Exercises, Inductions, and other SSH&E related training.
Please send your cv to our email at email@example.com