PT. Cirebon Electric Power (CEP), established Independence Power Producer (IPP) company located in Cirebon West Java. We are a consortium company between Japan, Korea and Indonesia now entering completion stage to be operated in for a 660 megawatt coal-fired power plant and sell power from the plant to PLN, the Indonesian State Owned Electricity company.
To support our project CEP is currently seeking several Indonesian professional to fill following position:
Education Required: Possess necessary professional qualifications to undertake the job.
• Measurement and pricing of Electrical & Mechanical
• Ability to research existing contract requirements and identify any discrepancies, changes, omissions etc, and to obtain and compile appropriate information from which to compile a detailed cost estimation
• Others, as may be assigned
• Engineering graduates with knowledge in Electrical, Instrumentation, and Mechanical systems
• Having knowledge of International code and standard for electrical/mechanical standard (ASME, ANSI, IEC, IEEE etc) is preferable
• Having experience in power plant sector is an advantage but not a must
• Having working experience with expatriate
• Possess the ability to work with minimal supervision
• A good standard of written English is essential
Commencement Date: ASAP
Status: Contract Basis
Location: Cirebon Site Office, Astanajapura, West Java
If you meet with requirements and interest to join with us please send the application, CV, expected salary and reference maximum 2 (two) weeks or you can email to: email@example.com