• Perform production and develop geology duties on producing fields in one of our core asset areas in North Sumatera subsurface team.
• Development planning, completions, re-completions, work-overs, and in-fill wells.
• Preparation of work schedules and plans, and the ability to lead projects as required.
• Work with internal Departments to prepare AFE and major project.
• Prepare of the technical presentations as required.
• Provide geological input for wells operations.
• Reservoir modeling for field development / redevelopment.
• Supervise and mentor junior geologist.
• Perform volumetric reserve and risk estimations for field development and new prospects/lead, and support engineering, drilling and production.
• The qualified candidate should have 10-15 years exploration or exploitation work experiences, preferably on projects with fractured reservoirs.
• Be a demonstrated leader of subsurface group that has good relationships with the relevant government bodies.
• Structural geology expertise both extensional and compressional tectonic settings. With integrated subsurface mapping experiences, perform volumetric reserve and risk estimations for field development and new prospects/leads, and support engineering, drilling and production.
• The senior production geologist wilt play a key role in field development planning, completions, re-completions, work-overs, and in-fill wells. The candidate is expected to plan, coordinate, and document logging programs in highly deviated wells.
• Must be task-oriented and self-motivator with good English speaking and written skills.
• Skill with modeling Kingdom and Petrel software.
your comprehensive resume with recent photograph to:
(Only qualified Candidates will be contacted)