Rotating Engineer (REng)
- To establish maintenance and inspection strategies, to carry out activities assesment, to analize, and to evaluate the results of rotating maintenance
- To prepare technical data, scope of work and other requirement for improvement or new equipment procurement plan.
- To perform instrument inspection collecting data from implementation of PM/PdM also analyze and reporting result of rotating equipment.
- Monitor implementation of PM rotating equipment
- To monitor the process of issued recommendation, implementation and delivery material for material required.
- To inform weekly activity to maintenance planner and to issue next week action plan
- Review & updatePM check listof rotating
- To summarize monthly activity related implementation of PM/PdM and to plan next action activity for improvement.
- To monitor minimum material stock level in the effort to support PM/PdM activity including monitoring the process of procurement material.
- Preparespecial work including T/A work of rotating
- To prepare scope of work for special activity related to the 3rd party.
- To prepare RFQ including technical data and other specification for new spare part or equipment procurement plan.
- To Support bidding process for any additional activity for rotating
- To create root cause analisys and create corretive action for every equipment failure.
- To create lesson learn in every project activity for the next improvement
- Bachelor Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication in english and Korea (is an advantage)
- Willing to be placed in Dumai
- Applicants who live in Dumai is preferably