Shall act as the technical authority for all OGC Engineering and ensure all the Engineering requirements of OGC projects are implemented and managed within the applicable Specifications, Standards, and Codes from the execution/definition of the project through design, construction to commissioning and handover to operation.
- University Graduate in Engineering.
- Shall have minimum 20 years of relevant experience in oil and gas facility construction, out of which7years must be as a project engineering manager or engineering manager directing and guiding design and engineering activities.
- Must have lead an multi discipline design and engineering design team including the co-ordination of the inputs from operation team , vendors, and consultants into the design.
- Should have experience in review of critical project design deliverables and philosophies to verify and ensure reliability, compliance with specifications, contract technical requirements and functional integrity
- Must have been responsible for the day to day management of the multi discipline design engineering activities, and implementation of the scope of work in accordance with the project schedule
- Must have been responsible for the engineering budget, project schedule and change management.
As Sr. Reliability Engineer is responsible for manage reliability of gas i9t67transportation facilities in terms of equipments & processes.
- B-Eng in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree with Minimum 10 years' experience in oil & gas industry.
- 5 years experience in Risk & Reliability Management with good hands-on on RBI, RCM, & IPF.
- Good knowledge in process optimization and improvements
- Good knowledge on inspection techniques and limitations
Senior Contract Engineer act as focal point for administering the contracts of the Projects section as per the Company, international standards, and local Tender Board requirements.
- University graduate in Engineering discipline or equivalent with exposure to contract management.
- Working experience of at least 10 years with at least 5 years in contracts function.
- Knowledge of construction and EPC contracts and all aspects related to valuation of variations.
- Familiarity with international tendering procedures and contract documentation.