Qatar Petroleum is the State of Qatar’s National Oil Company and is one of the world’s largest oil and gas producers with continuing growth and expansion. OP would like to recruit the following personnel. To know more about OP please visit: www.qp.com.qa
General Operator Primary Purpose of the Job:
• On assigned shift operates NGL plants with designated feed streams at optimum capacities in safe and efficient manner to produce on specification products by operating the process controls at Central Control Room Panels/DCS.
• commission new plants, start-up and shutdown safely and trouble shoot during upsets/trips.
•Facilitates maintenance activities. liaise and coordinate with upstream feed suppliers and downstream consumers.
• High School followed by a further 2 years training to OND standard or equivalent. Should have an aptitude for computerized system training.
Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 5 years experience in hydrocarbon industry including experience of Central Control System Distributor control Systems.
• Good spoken and written English.
Primary Purpose of the Job:
• On assigned shift carries out a variety of duties to maintain the efficient and safe running of NGL-1/2/3 and 4 proces plants, auxiliary units, storage facilities, ship loading from NGL jetty and supplies to QAPCO and OP Refinery.
• Includes starting up and shuttin9 down plant following set procedures, commissioning equipment, by-passing pig traps for opening and cleaning, checking that working conditions are safe for maintenance to be carried out and carrying out various duties related to ship loading.
• Completion of Secondary school plus 1 year full time training in plant operations to C & G or equivalent standard.
Experience & Skills:
• 4 years experience in Hydrocarbon Processing Plant.
• Good level of spoken and fair level of written English.
For all the above positions, candidates require solid and strong working experience in similar type jobs from GasProcessing and Production Industries.
www.gunamandiri.com, page vacancies
PT. GUNAMANDIRI PARIPURNA
Head Office: Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta Selatan 12720, Indonesia Tlp: 021-7191060 (Hunting), Fax: 021-7191017
We thank all application, however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted