Lowongan kerja April di HESS Indonesia
GET A GLOBAL CAREER RIGHT HERE IN INDONESIA
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity. Our vision is to maximize shareholder value by enhancing financial performance and providing long-term profitable growth. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. Hess Corporation has offices in 20 countries across six continents. The company's headquarters is in New York City, with key regional headquarters in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Woodbridge, N.J.
Currently we have a position open in our Jakarta office as HR Compensation & Benefits Analyst (08442).
To assist the company to grow profitably by attracting, retaining and motivating talented people through strategic and competitive total remuneration programs, and efficient administration and delivery of C&B programs and services.
- Regular monthly C&B delivery such as monthly payroll, Jamsostek, DPLK
- Maintain HR information system in SAP
- C&B administration and reports such as employee statistic, employee distribution, attrition rate,
- Manage medical provider
- Manage International Practice
The main activities of this position are:
1. Regular monthly C&B delivery such as monthly payroll, Jamsostek, DPLK
· Compile monthly data for payroll processing from the various HRBP, on regular and irregular payment
· Coordinate with our payroll vendor to ensure all data are compiled and processed correctly including for tax calculations,
· Coordinate with Jamsostek to ensure timely payment of regular contribution / new additional participant
· Coordinate with Manulife as our DPLK provider to ensure timely payment of regular contribution / new additional participant
· Coordinate with global IP for expatriate payment information such as timesheet, regular and irregular payment
· Liaise with Tax consultant for expatriate taxation
2. Maintain HR Information System in SAP
· Ensure relevant implementation of corporate and local HRIS
· Proactively support the company and HR department strategies and activities through accurate information of human resources.
· Perform HRIS action based on info from HRBP, this includes new hires, movement of employees, leavers, as well as changes in personal data
3. C&B Administration & Function
· Efficient administration of employee compensation and benefits, and expatriate services.
· Prepare and manage all administration works in the department, such as database, reporting, and filing system.
· Ensure that filing system is up-to-date, logical and documents can be retrieved quickly and easily
· Ensure the confidentiality of the company’s documentation
· Support HRBP with data related to C&B and when necessary engage with employee directly
4. Manage Medical Provider
· Act as main liaison with our medical provider in ensuring that they are always updated of new policy and regulation related to our Medical Policy
· Monitor performance and KPI of our medical provider, ensuring high level of service to employee as part of their agreed SLA
· When necessary become first contact to employee when it comes to complaints about medical provider and help solve the issue with the medical provider
· Monitor regular report on KPI from provider as well as monitor claim & payment from medical provider
5. Manage Internal Practice
· Liaise with regional IP in KL, to become Indonesia focal point regarding all benefits and perks related to expatriation and impartation to and from Indonesia
· This involves housing, utility payment, shipping all which is managed via our global provider Brookfield
· Ensure consistency of IP policy implementation across all expatriates and involved in settling disputes / discrepancies.
Education and Experience:
· University degree from reputable university
· Having minimum 5 years working experience in related field.
· Computer literate for MS-Word, MS-Excel and Power point programs.
· Actively speaking and writing in English
· Must be able to understand, interpret, apply and implement strategic, competitive and best practices of salary structures and variable pay programs.
· Knowledge of payroll practices and experience running monthly payroll activity
· Knowledge of SAP
· Knowledge and application of Expatriate rewards practices.
· Knowledge of government regulation and labor laws.
· High attention to detail and accurate
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://www.hess.com/careers and search E&P Jobs no later than 18 April 2012. Put the number you wish to apply in job number box in search criteria page. Please upload your resume and answer the eligibility question accurately as this will be your requirements to apply. For those of you who do not upload your resume and complete the eligibility question, your application will not be identified as valid application and will not be processed.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.