An established oil and gas operator company in Indonesia is looking for Lead Electrical Engineer which the company s business is covering the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy with a workforce around 80,000 employees globally and operating with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents in the world.
• The Lead Electrical Engineer will lead the client team and be responsible for ensuring the safe design of the electrical systems and equipment for the Expansion Project.
• The role will be responsible for ensuring regulatory and standard compliance, for electrical engineering design through close liaison and cooperation with the Engineering function and contractor teams.
• The team will directly manage engineering design of electrical equipment; will develop project statement of requirements (SOR s), Basis of Design (BoD) in order to ensure the quality of design of facilities for safe & reliable operation to Standards. This role includes power systems analysis and design, transmission and distribution equipment, explosion prevention and detection, electrically operated motors and other equipment, and protection systems.
• Management and overall accountability for the electrical design for the Project to design facilities for safe and reliant operation.
• Manage, direct and support a team of electrical engineers.
• Ensure the rigorous application of and Industry engineering codes, standards, practices and design guides for the Electrical Discipline.
• Carry out incident investigations, root cause analysis and continuous improvement projects as required.
• Contribute to safety reviews, risk assessments and investigations as the Electrical Discipline focal point.
• Maintain high level of expertise and capability in discipline and provide support/direction to the Asset Electrical Engineers.
Provide technical support for / lead Management of Change proposals as necessary.
• Support/Advise or Lead Engineering studies where electrical discipline input is required.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in designing a wide range of electrical systems and equipment for Oil and Gas Industry applications.
• Knowledge of relevant Codes, Standards and applicable Regulations.
• Knowledge of electrical systems & equipment.
• Proven technical engineer possessing excellent interpersonal, coaching, team leadership and analytical skills.
• Extensive experience in designing or maintaining a wide range of electrical equipment.
• Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Able to interface effectively with people of all levels, both internal and third parties, with wide ranging cultural backgrounds.
• Able to identify opportunities to manage risks, reduce costs and challenge the status quo.
• Able to define and prioritize issues and solve problems through networking with other team members or external sources.
• Highly motivated and the ability to achieve goals and be a team player.
• Strong planning, interpersonal, communication and influencing and organizational skills.
• Experience of EPC Contractor at early and detailed design stages.
• Experience of leading a client or major EPC contract team of electrical engineers on a major Oil and Gas Project.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com or open the following link to apply directly: http://www.fircroft.com/job/lead-electrical-engineer-national-only--jobid-rms0112296