SERVCO has an immediate opening for a regional welding supervisor. Candidate must be self-motivated, independent and dedicated individuals to become part of
our team. They must possess exceptional communication skills, good English (oral -& written) and the ability to travel extensively throughout Asia
• Conduct employee training and audit equipment operations, tool fabrication, hardfacing and carbide welding to stringent company Quality and HSE standards.
• Plan and establish training schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet training goals.
• Oxyacetylene welding experience essential.
• Carbide experience essential.
• Candidates preferably should have 10 years experience with fishing and remedial companies, and at least 6 years of welding/ hardfacing fishing and milling tools.
How to Apply?
We invite interested candidates to email their resume to INGEPRN@exchange.slb.com and put under
Subject: Smith_Welder Supervisor not later than 7 July 2012.
To learn more about Schlumberger
Please visit: http//www.slb.com/careers