Currently we have a position open in our Gresik office as Metering Analyzer Coordinator (08658)
1. All metering issues related to condensate transfer and gas sales delivery to customers.
2. As Technical Authority for Metering in HESS Indonesia.
3 Managing EHS function in the respective department.
4. Managing relevant administration and report.
1. All metering issues related to condensate transfer and gas sales delivery to customers
– Single point contact for customer with regards to all metering issues
– Perform minor maintenance, repair, and identify spare parts in stock, as well as prepare and involve in monthly check and annual calibration of gas sales meter
– Conduct gas meter reading at 00:00 hrs every month, coordinate manual taking of sample gas, and analyze in 3rd party laboratory
– Comply with government regulation and contract requirements, including complete and submit metering contract service plan
– Prepare engineering calculation, design, and budget for additional metering equipment for plant balance and other purposes, and calculation of condensate transferred from shore tank
– Provide support prior to first gas (back-flow scenario)
2. Managing respective people and organization
– Prepare and conduct knowledge sharing to operations team
– Provide monthly presentation to East Java Gas Forum
– Prepare to launch socialization on gas sales operational issue
– Provide consultation to commercial and finance team
3. Managing EHS function in the respective department
– Comply and commit to all EHS policy and regulation
– Demonstrate safety behaviors, involve in emergency drills
– Prepare, and propose joined emergency response among gas producers and customer at metering area
4. Managing relevant administration and report
– Provide daily, weekly, and monthly gas sales report
– Generate supporting documents for monthly gas billing invoice
– Discuss monthly gas nomination with line supervisor
– Prepare, finalize, and provide Gas Delivery Procedure, Condensate/Oil Delivery Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedure
– Initialize, finalize, and socialize Daily Production Report
– Prepare, involve, provide validation update of all certifications and permits
– Prepare calculation and provide macro form for gas billing documents, including shortfall, undertake, make-up, adjusted take or pay, and any other required calculations.
a) Education and Experience:
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering. Electrical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Industrial Engineering is preferable.
- Have minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in oil and gas industry.
b) Technical Competencies and Knowledge:
- Qualified to do gas metering calculation
- Have very good knowledge in online gas chromatography, Daniel Flow Computer and back up metering.
- Understand how the Gas volume is calculated based on the "Orifice Metering of Natural Gas and Other Related Hydrocarbon Fluids".
c) Basic skill:
- Computer: Very good in computer software (Excel & Word) Aga 3
- Language: English both verbal (speaking) and written
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://www.hess.com/careers and search E&P Jobs no later than 30 July 2012. Put the number you wish to apply in job number box in search criteria page. Please upload your resume and answer the eligibility question accurately as this will be your requirements to apply. For those of you who do not upload your resume and complete the eligibility question, your application will not be identified as valid application and will not be processed.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.