Improve and develop your self to be part of the International Oil Company. If you think you are sufficient and meet our requirements, we are looking forward to have Young professional to be assigned as below positions:
• Night Well site Leader (NWSL)
• Offshore Drilling Rig Material Support (DMat)
• Offshore Drilling Rig HSE Coach (DHSE)
• intervention/Completion Supervisor (ICS)
• Well intervention Team leader (WITL)
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION AND RELATED QUALIFICATION:
• Offsite supervision, coordination and implementation of the daily activities for the RIG
• Responsible to leading all HSSE, Logistic and Operational activities on the wells being drilled and tested
• Supervises the implementation or execution of all Drilling programs on site (rig location) to deliver the business objectives on a day by day basis. This include the performance management of all drilling contractors and service providers on rig location
• Provide operational guidance In well planning, drilling procedures and forward programs and actively participate in Projects continuous improvement process.
• Management and control of operational costs, by optimizing activities on the rig.
• Onsite supervision, coordination and Implementation of the daily activities of material storage and movement for the rig.
• Manage, supervise and record Company & 3” Party Drilling equipment in Rigsite.
• Support & assists Westside Leaders onsite on drilling project activity for material movement and storage
• Coordinate all boats movement with WSI. and Jakarta Drilling Operation support
• Supervise on transferring of all Equipment, Material, chemical, explosive and fuel from/to Boat and to/from Rig.
• Responsible for effectively supporting the delivery of all HSSE, logistic and operational activities on the wells being trilled and completed.
• Conducting audits and SOC to deliver Clients safety agenda
• Delivering training packages and company HSE campaign (e.g. Safety Immersions / Initiatives, Health and Environmental promotions, etc)
• Coordinating HSE related matters between Company Drilling Contractor and other contractors interfacing on the Rig Site.
• Ensuring recommendations to address identified area of improvements are developed and timely dose out.
• Demonstrate a high level of leadership in HSSE at the well-site, by conducting T81 Risk Assessment, Safety Audit, and coordination with OIM.
• On-site supervision in the implementation of well intervention arid completion programs to deliver the business objectives
• Active management of well intervention and completion equipment inspection and verification for fit for purpose application on well-site.
• Coordinate and supervise the assembly and load out of all well intervention and completion equipment.
• Provide technical support to onshore and offshore teams during well intervention and completion activities.
• liaison with well-site personnel, key contractors and sub-contractors during well intervention and completion planning aria operations.
• Commitment to well planning and learning process through input in well intervention and completion procedures, forward programs and active participation in Bra continuous improvement processes.
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to HSSE in all activities.
•. Perform engineering and feasibility studies, cost evaluations, equipment & services evaluations in compliance with procedures and regulations.
• Performs performance tracking and cost management for technical limits and continuous improvements.
• Interact with contractors and service providers to ensure high level of performance and technical Integrity on activities.
• Perform post activity evaluation, knowledge management and transfer best practices to embed lesson learnt in upcoming or future well Intervention activities.
• Provide engineering support during well intervention execution.
• Coach and mentor junior well intervention staff.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATION:
• Conversant with all aspects of Lifting Operations associated with Drilling Operations — Control & Management of Lifting Equipment and Lifting Operations. (RHSE) .
• Conversant with Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit (MODU) Marine Operations (RHSE)
• Knowledge of Government of Indonesia Legislation, related to Health, Safety & Environment is an offshore drilling setting is preferred (RHSE)
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of drilling equipment but not limited to; tools, chemicals, fuel handling inventory activities (DMat)
• Strong communication skills both orally and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English) and computer literate - All Position
• Minimum 7 years of offshore drilling operations (NWSL)
• Minimum 10 years if drilling logistic & material management experiences (DMat)
• Minimum 7 years of Hands on operational Drilling HSE experience specially in offshore Drilling environment (RHSE)
• Minimum 15 years of field experiences intervention/completion supervisory roles.
• Minimum 12 years of experiences in well intervention and engineering activities with leadership roles background.
• Valid certifications: certified to IWCF or IADC, I4UET, Sea Survival (NWSL, ICS)
• Valid certifications certified to HUET Sea Survival (RHSE)