The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient and highly motivated individuals for the following positions, based in Batam:
• Coordinate HSES matters on McDermott vessels and work location.
• Complete approved offshore safety and survival training.
• Carry out material receiving and welding inspection activities.
• Bachelors Degree in engineering / Diploma or equivalent (Mechanical).
• CSWIP 3.1 / 3.2 or AWS Welding Inspectors Certification.
• NACE or British Gas Painting certification would be an added advantage.
• HSE Knowledge to carry out safety training.
• HSE Teaching Experience.
• Competent in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc.)
• Possess positive and effective communication skills (reading, speaking and writing) in English and Bahasa Indonesia languages.
• Preferred Previous experience in Offshore Construction Industry.
• Work effectively both as a member of a team and independently.
• Self-starter, Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Plan and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
You can check the details from the link provided above. Application letters detailing full experience & education standard attained, with recent photograph (4x6cm) should be submitted within 14 days from the date of this advertisement to:
PT. McDermott Indonesia
via e-mail to: BMBHR@mcdermott.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview