• Proficient with modem surveying equipment including GPS, total stations, Robotic stations, data collectors and software.
• Experience in assembly engineering work packages for piping, structural, electrical and instrumentation.
• Degree in Construction I Engineering / Related Field or 7+ years of field engineering experience.
• Strong supervision experience in the erection of structural steel.
• Display effective communications skills crucial to motivating team members and presenting plans in a clear and concise manner.
• Experience in monitoring installation of piping material and equipment to assure conformance with drawings, specifications and quality standards.
• Ability to provide technical assistance to Superintendent and Supervisors.
• Degree in Construction / Engineering / Related Field or 7+ years of field engineering experience.
• Experience with heavy industrial construction in all structural work including steel erection, inspection, turnover and module loadout.
• Ability to provide technical assistance to Superintendents and Supervisors.
• Degree in civil/structural engineering and minimum of 4 years of experience in a field structural engineering construction role.
• Experience in providing engineering and technical assistance in all disciplines including piping, structural, and insulation.
• Prior experience in building and supervising a field engineering team.
• Experience is implementing and monitoring a project’s program for preservation and maintenance of permanent plant equipment and material. Material includes vessels, tanks, pip, fittings values, steel and any other equipment installed on the project.
• Experience in the management of subcontractors activities relating to cost and scheduling, manpower requirements, and productivity.
• NACE level II or equivalent and experience in cryogenic insulation systems and experience in the application of intumescent fire proofing.
• Experience in developing and issuing contracts and services agreements by preparing bidders lists, forming and issuing bid packages, and receiving and evaluating bids commercially.
• Proficiency in preparing contract documents for execution and creating and maintaining control and status reporting documents: administering change orders, amendments and processing subcontractor submittals
• Experience in conducting classroom and on-the-job training and testing for riggers, aerial work platform operators, and other heavy equipment operators.
• Assists in developing training materials and job aids, administers examinations, and performs regular on-the-job evaluations.
• Bilingual in English and Indonesian.
• Proficiency MS Office Application.
• Familiarity with Australian codes (AZ/NZS), IEC. and Mod Yard experience preferend.
• Knowledge of Australian load out quarantine procedures is an advantage.
Note: Interview will be conducted In Batam or Jakarta
Interested candidates are required to write in to the below address within 2 weeks: advertisement and to include full resume ( soft or hard copies ) with recent photograph ( non returnable ), contract number, expected salary and email address to :
PT SMOE Indonesia
Jl. Hang Kesturi VI Lot 5 - 1 Kabil Indonusa Estate
Kabil, Batam Island 29466 - Indonesia or Email address: