BBK Oil and Gas Drilling Service Provider (PT Balikpapan Bintang Kalimantan) is a service provider company expertise in supplying staffs, personnels, and all other supporting needs for off-shore Rig, both in Indonesia and abroad. We have been in the industry for almost 35 years and always aim to be better from time to time. Our offices are located in Jakarta, East Borneo, and North Sumatera.
1. Train crews, and introduce procedures to make drill work more safe and effective.
2. Observe pressure gauge and move throttles and levers in order to control the speed of rotary tables, and
to regulate pressure of tools at bottoms of boreholes.
3. Count sections of drill rod in order to determine depths of boreholes.
4. Push levers and brake pedals in order to control gasoline, diesel, electric, or steam draw works that lower
and raise drill pipes and casings in and out of wells.
5. Connect sections of drill pipe, using hand tools and powered wrenches and tongs.
6. Maintain records of footage drilled, location and nature of strata penetrated, materials and tools used,
services rendered, and time required.
7. Maintain and adjust machinery in order to ensure proper performance.
8. Start and examine operation of slush pumps in order to ensure circulation and consistency of drilling fluid
or mud in well.
9. Locate and recover lost or broken bits, casings, and drill pipes from wells, using special tools.
10. Weigh clay, and mix with water and chemicals to make drilling mud
We aim for excellence