- Manage the entire effort for execution of the work includes planning, coordinating, scheduling, and cost control of the electrical/instrument operation and maintenance.
- Setting of the priorities and allocation of manpower to assure all required technical, engineering, cost and safety standards are fulfilled and project objectives achieved.
- Maintain and provides performance reports, accident reports, etc.
- Act as a safety supervisor for personnel and is responsible for the implementation of safety guidelines issue.
- Ensure that safety talks and safety training imparted to personnel.
- Instrumentation and electrical Technical support: design and review instrument engineering packet, repair, plant improvement, commissioning and calibration electronics and pneumatics.
- Instrumentation and electrical.
- Graduated from Engineering background and minimum 10 years experience in Oil and gas or Petrochemical for Electrical and Instrument operations & Maintenance.
- Have high skills in planning, managing maintenance strategy, observe and execute of preventive maintenance, and performance evaluation report on Client s E&I equipment. - - Have Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV and a recent photograph (please quote the position code on the subject) within two weeks from the date of advertisement to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified