PT Balikpapan Bintang Kalimantan
BBK Oil and Gas Drilling Service Provider (PT Balikpapan Bintang Kalimantan) is a service provider company expertise in supplying staffs, personnels, and all other supporting needs for off-shore Rig, both in Indonesia and abroad. We have been in the industry for almost 35 years and always aim to be better from time to time. Our offices are located in Jakarta, East Borneo, and North Sumatera.
• Actively support a working environment based on respect for
health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level
of asset integrity.
• Commit to incident free operations and actively promote within your team MOUK commitment to Incident Free.
• Loading, storage and discharging of oil cargo.
• Responsible for 1st line maintenance where qualified or assists with maintenance work on marine systems.
• Ballasting, trim and stability of the vessel.
• COW, tank cleaning, gas freeing for entry.
• Mooring and unmooring of shuttle tankers.
• Cargo offloading operations.
• Ensures that the CCR remains manned at all times.
• Monitors vessel status and reacts to changes in vessel systems. The Barge Operator will call for assistance from the Operations and Facilities department as required.
• Implements the loading and discharging plan.
• Ensures vessel position and heading is maintained and implements change to vessel heading as required.
• Ensures accurate and legible data is recorded on movements of vessels, aircraft, personnel and materials.
• Responsible for isolation and preparation of equipment for maintenance.
• Responsible for completing verification assurance and routine activities and maintaining accurate records.
• Liaises, as required, with all departments involved in the operation of the vessel to minimise disruption vessel activities whilst ensuring safe air/sea traffic movements.
• Responsible for the inspection and maintenance of life saving appliances and firefighting equipment.
• Operates a variety of specialised equipment associated with air/marine communications. Sends and receives messages to aircraft and marine vessels.
• Informs, monitors and controls field activities of shuttle tankers, supply boats and helicopters.
• Operates internal PA system, implements radio service, video and entertainment units.
• Monitors emergency frequencies for aircraft/marine craft as per Statutory Instrument (SI) 1987 No. 1019.
• Participate as a member of the Barge Supervisors team in delivering Maersk Oil North Sea performance targets.
• Build effective working relationships with other departments and shifts.
• Ensure necessary preparation for relevant scheduled activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): formal training course to obtain a license, certification varies, and EXPERIENCE IN OFFSHORE RIG.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We aim for excellence