• Actively support a working environment based on respect for
health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level
of asset integrity.
• Commit to incident free operations and actively promote within your team MOUK commitment to Incident Free.
• Loading, storage and discharging of oil cargo.
• Responsible for 1st line maintenance where qualified or assists with maintenance work on marine systems.
• Ballasting, trim and stability of the vessel.
• COW, tank cleaning, gas freeing for entry.
• Mooring and unmooring of shuttle tankers.
• Cargo offloading operations.
• Ensures that the CCR remains manned at all times.
• Monitors vessel status and reacts to changes in vessel systems. The Barge Operator will call for assistance from the Operations and Facilities department as required.
• Implements the loading and discharging plan.
• Ensures vessel position and heading is maintained and implements change to vessel heading as required.
• Ensures accurate and legible data is recorded on movements of vessels, aircraft, personnel and materials.
• Responsible for isolation and preparation of equipment for maintenance.
• Responsible for completing verification assurance and routine activities and maintaining accurate records.
• Liaises, as required, with all departments involved in the operation of the vessel to minimise disruption vessel activities whilst ensuring safe air/sea traffic movements.
• Responsible for the inspection and maintenance of life saving appliances and firefighting equipment.
• Operates a variety of specialised equipment associated with air/marine communications. Sends and receives messages to aircraft and marine vessels.
• Informs, monitors and controls field activities of shuttle tankers, supply boats and helicopters.
• Operates internal PA system, implements radio service, video and entertainment units.
• Monitors emergency frequencies for aircraft/marine craft as per Statutory Instrument (SI) 1987 No. 1019.
• Participate as a member of the Barge Supervisors team in delivering Maersk Oil North Sea performance targets.
• Build effective working relationships with other departments and shifts.
• Ensure necessary preparation for relevant scheduled activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): formal training course to obtain a license, certification varies, and EXPERIENCE IN OFFSHORE RIG.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.