PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities.
Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
TRAINING SUPERVISOR – ENVIRONMENTAL
Develop, monitor, measure and evaluate all Environmental Training Program and Implementation to ensure people Health & Safety knowledge and work practices comply with company s HSE policies, government HSE regulation, and other requirements.
1. Good Computer literate
2. Min. Diploma Degree (preferable from Occupational Health and Safety)
3. Minimal 5 year have experiences as a trainer in HSE Field implementation at high risk industry
4. Hold AK3 certified from government
5. Experiences in Mining industry will preferable
6. Good knowledge of Accident prevention, Fire prevention, Risk Assessment, PTO, HSE procedure, Hazob, Inspection, Emergency response, investigation accident, audit process
7. Good Leadership and communication/presentation skill
8. Good communication in English both verbal and writing
9. Willing to travel to all company s sites
10. Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives
1) Develop, review and implement Environmental Training and Assessment Procedures, and ensure its implementations in accordance with Petrosea s training procedures at all project sites
2) Conduct, review and evaluate training need analysis (TNA), developing and improving present Environmental training matrix
3) Analyze the hazobs, nearmiss, incident records and highlight Environmental issue to determines the training need as a preventive action
4) Review and Develop Environmental training modules and assessments, in order to maintain the quality always meet the requirements for all Project sites
5) Review and analyse Site Environmental Training activities plan and schedule and ensure good plan actualization
6) Develop/review weekly / monthly training report and plan then submit it to the HSE Training Superintendent in agreed period of reporting
7) Conduct HSE induction, orientation and demonstrate the use of safety equipment
8) Practice continuous improvement by improving processes and procedures
9) Lead by example and have a proactive approach to all safety and environmental related issues in order to influence safety awareness among employees
10) Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: TRAINING SUPERVISOR – ENVIRONMENTAL to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 24 September 2012.