Jakarta Raya, Kalimantan Timur, Riau
- More than 4 years related experience in oil and gas company or Geothermal industry.
- Minimum GPA : 2.75 (out of 4.00).
- Minimum degree : S1 (S2/Master degree will be an advantage).
- Have significant experience in planning, design, testing, project execution, construction, assessment, and evaluation of surface and subsurface facilities, especially in oil and gas industry.
- Familiar with project management, cost analysis, and cost control.
- Diligently direct and analyze result of job assignments, also familiar with investigate job effectiveness.
- Demonstrate financial acumen, differentiate performance, reward, recognize, and uses consequences.
- Strong in ensuring quality results, mentors others.
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in English and Bahasa.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Able to establish effective relationship with people from other culture and backgrounds.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Power)
- Electronic Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Material/Metallurgy Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physic Engineering
: All Area
: All Location (Sumatra/Riau, East Kalimantan, Jakarta/Java)