Jakarta Raya, Kalimantan Timur, Riau
- More than 4 years related experience in oil and gas company or Geothermal industry.
- Minimum GPA : 2.75 (out of 4.00).
- Minimum degree : S1 (S2/Master degree will be an advantage).
- Have significant experience in increasing responsibility on the supervision of drilling rig operations.
- Able to analyze, supervise, and conduct spesific drilling operations in accordance with well programs and accepted procedure.
- Fluent with general drilling engineering principles and well control theory and practice.
- Familiar with procurement of supplies and services needed to support drilling programs.
- Diligently direct and analyze result of job assignments, familiar with investigate job effectiveness.
- Demonstrate financial acumen, differentiate performance, reward, recognize, and uses consequences.
- Strong in ensuring quality results, mentors others.
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in English and Bahasa.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and backgrounds.
- All Engineering
: All Area
: All Location (Sumatra/Riau, East Kalimantan, Jakarta/Java)