- Educational Requirement: S1 Degree (S2/Master Degree will be an advantage).
- Offshore D&C Experienced Required Deepwater D&C experience a plus.
- A candidate with subsea and/or deepwater experience will be preferred.
- Able to prepare deepwater completion design including intelligent wells, planning, risk analysis and execution support for field development.
- Have significant experience in increasing responsibility on the supervision of completion/workover/well intervention in oil and gas operations
- Able to analyze, supervise, and conduct specific completion operations in accordance with well programs and accepted procedure
- Fluent with general completion engineering principles and well control theory and practice
- Familiar with procurement of supplies and services needed to support completion programs
- Diligently direct and analyze results of job assignments, familiar with investigate job effectiveness
- Demonstrate financial acumen, differentiate performance, reward, and recognition
- Strong in ensuring quality results, mentoring
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa or English.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and backgrounds.
- All Engineering
: 7 year(s)
Submit your application to our e-Selections website:
Only application submitted through website will be processed.Our e-Selections website supports the protection of the environment, thus, no paper applications will be accepted. All applications are appreciated and will be treated with confidential manner.
For foreign citizens interested in applying job at Chevron Worldwide go to: