• Oversee personnel mobilization and demobilization consulting with Drilling Engineer, Drilling Supervisor and Drilling Superintendent.
• Management and coordination for the vessels movement consulting with Drilling Supervisor and Drilling Superintendent.
• Coordination with Logistics Department for all drilling Logistics plan.
• Working with the Contracts Engineer and the Contracts and Procurement Department to ensure drilling logistics and services are available when required.
• Experience working in remote regions, with sole responsibility of all drilling activity related logistic management
• Experience in specifying appropriate aircraft for projects(fixed wing and rotary, with working knowledge of aviation laws, regulations and operations
• Experience. in specifying appropriate marine vessels for drilling projects
• Working knowledge of marine laws, regulations and operations
• Experience of specifying Drilling Shore base requirements, cranes, storage requirements, carnage requirements tailored for semi submersible and jack up operations.
• Previously managed OCTG, including storage, and handling to API standards or better.
• Overseeing Lifting equipment to International standards LOLA or better.
• As above for BLMP specification and coordination of construction, cement plant
• Operating warehouse barges for drilling operations, preference for experience of handling drilling logistics in Natuna Sea area