We are immediately seeking highly motivated and skilled individuals to fill the positions of:
The position wilt based in Jakarta Indonesia
Key job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Managing all general accounting functions within the Group, including accounts payable/invoice processing, cash in bank, revenue, receivables/ prepaids/ employee expense claims, fixed assets, payroll, accounts and bank reconciliations, and monthly closing.
• Managing the Indonesian monthly VAT and withholding tax reporting and filing.
• Assisting with annual budget preparation;
• Liaising with internal, external, joint venture and governmental auditors;
• Ensuring expenditures to be paid are in accordance with internal policies and available budget as welt as regulator policies;
• Ledger maintenance and continuous improvement of general accounting information system; Liaising with external advisors and joint venture parties as required;
• Providing the Leadership team with the business metrics to monitor performance and change course when needed.
• A Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance
• Experience in applying financial expertise to complex business issues in Oil & Gas PSC system In Indonesia.
• Familiar with the Oil & Gas - BPMIGAS regulations in Indonesia such as WP&B, AFE, Cost Recovery Principles, Procurement Rules, and other financial terms related to Oil & Gas
• Working knowledge and experience In taxation processing and reporting of a PSC company primarily with respect to VAT and withholding taxes
Working experience of payable/invoice/revenue/banking transactions and processing
• Excellent PC skills in Windows-based environment and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of financial reporting systems
• Process-oriented and hands-on Superior organizational skills
• The ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and is a great team player
• Strong leadership skills
Plaza Bapindo, Menara Mandin, 21st Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Jakarta 12190
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(quoting the relevant code for the position above on the subject of your e-mail)