PT. Sheffield Offshore Services
We are a global technical & engineering staffing services provider our worldwide clients in the oil and gas. We offer a broad range of staffing services including contract and permanent personnel on either international or local assignment through our network of offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Middle East.
Hull Engineer-Hull Machinery Engineer (Jr-Senior)
- Handle and oversee the team's hull machinery engineering works, ensure compliance and/or alignment to the design philosophy, methodologies and approaches for the FLNG engineering projects.
- Provide senior/high level expertise and oversee the team's works in ensuring the deliverables related to hull and topside machinery engineering during the FEED and EPC phases.
- Assist Sr Hull Machinery Engineer to provide mechanical support to subcontractors during FEED and EPC construction process.
- Support and assist Sr Hull Machinery Engineer to periodically and continuously monitor, review and control overall mechanical works from contractors in regards of quality and material control
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Over 3-8 years experience in project planning, engineering, or project management within machinery design expertise (Naval/Marine projects/ works exposure are preferred)
Experience in development of hull machinery space design including machinery space piping diagram, machinery space arrangement or machinery space piping layout
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- APPLY HERE