- Handle and oversee the team's hull machinery engineering works, ensure compliance and/or alignment to the design philosophy, methodologies and approaches for the FLNG engineering projects.
- Provide senior/high level expertise and oversee the team's works in ensuring the deliverables related to hull and topside machinery engineering during the FEED and EPC phases.
- Assist Sr Hull Machinery Engineer to provide mechanical support to subcontractors during FEED and EPC construction process.
- Support and assist Sr Hull Machinery Engineer to periodically and continuously monitor, review and control overall mechanical works from contractors in regards of quality and material control
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Over 3-8 years experience in project planning, engineering, or project management within machinery design expertise (Naval/Marine projects/ works exposure are preferred)
Experience in development of hull machinery space design including machinery space piping diagram, machinery space arrangement or machinery space piping layout
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- APPLY HERE