PT Cooec Indonesia
China Offshore Oil Engineering Company (COOEC) is one of the largest EPCI contractors for offshore oil and gas industry in the Asia Pacific area. Headquartered in Tanggu, Tianjin, China, COOEC is represented worldwide with offices in USA, Singapore, Indonesia, Nigeria, Middle East, Australia and Hongkong.
Senior Deepwater Flow Assurance Engineer(SDFAE)
- Interface with clients to define, plan and execute flow assurance engineering studies
- Manage discipline project teams and monitor the budget and schedule for the assigned projects
- Provide bid engineering support and prepare CTRs
- Provide input to research projects as well software and workflow development projects
- Prepare or review flow assurance design basis, project execution plan, specifications and bid documents
- Perform steady state and dynamic simulations using industry standard software and prepare reports relating to pipe sizing, thermal performance, flow regime, slugging, chemical injection, start up, shut down, pigging, etc.
- Prepare operating strategy and philosophy reports including the mitigation and management of flow assurance related issues such as hydrates, paraffins, asphaltenes, oil gelling, corrosion, erosion, solids deposition, scaling, emulsions, etc.
- Prepare operating procedures and manuals to include flow assurance issues, valve testing, well clean-up, pigging, etc. for use by operators
- Interface with managers and peers for reviews and design checks
- Maintain and develop own competency through training and adequate experience
- Be active in the SLB FA technical community.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least take part in two deepwater oil & gas development engineering design as the discipline leader
- Substantial experience of subsea flow assurance in the FEED phase of a deepwater oil & gas field development
- Expertise in use of fluid flow simulation software packages such as PVTsim, OLGA, Multiflash, Pipesim,Pipeflow,Hysys,etc
- Familiar with project practice and standards & codes about the deepwater oil & gas field developmnet
- A strong work ethic, the ability to perform design and research indepentently
- Logical and strong analytical thinking
- Good spoken and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent written and spoken English
- Having knowledge in OLGA,PVTSIM,MULTIFLASH,PIPESIM,PIPEFLO,HYSYS,etc
- Apply HERE