Total E&P Indonesie
Pipeline Inspection Engineer
- To prepare and present technical dossiers relating to pipeline engineering, in order to assist the engineering manager in co-coordinating the development of a specific Project.
- Review and approval of design engineering documents and drawings produced by EPSC Contractors as part of ongoing development projects.
- Review and approval of construction procedures developed by EPSC Contractors.
- Ensure all EPSC Contractors pipeline engineering and related documentation is produced in a timely fashion and in accordance with the project Contract.
- Provide assistance with inspection issues on and ongoing basis for existing Total East Kalimantan pipelines network.
Applicants can apply through Jobstreet