Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia's economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia's crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
Aviation Marine Compliance Coordinator (Ext-203/SCM/EXP/CHEVRON-IBU/SCM/2012)
- Minimum degree : S1 (S2/Master degree will be an advantage).
- Have a knowledge and or experience in Air craft engine maintenance, Aviation and Marine Safety Management System (SMS) and the concept of Aviation and Marine Safety, Reliability and Efficiency (MSRE and ASRE).
- Certification in ICAO, FAA, and EASA. Rotary Wing exposure is preferred.
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in English and Bahasa.
- Desiring to work in multicultural and diverse organization.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Able to establish effective relationship with people from other culture and backgrounds
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aviation Engineering
- Aviation Safety
- Aviation Operation
: 4 year(s)
How to Apply?
Submit your application to our e-Selections website:
Only application submitted through website will be processed.Our e-Selections website supports the protection of the environment, thus, no paper applications will be accepted. All applications are appreciated and will be treated with confidential manner.
For foreign citizens interested in applying job at Chevron Worldwide go to