- Minimum degree : S1 (S2/Master degree will be an advantage).
- Have a knowledge and or experience in Air craft engine maintenance, Aviation and Marine Safety Management System (SMS) and the concept of Aviation and Marine Safety, Reliability and Efficiency (MSRE and ASRE).
- Certification in ICAO, FAA, and EASA. Rotary Wing exposure is preferred.
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in English and Bahasa.
- Desiring to work in multicultural and diverse organization.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Able to establish effective relationship with people from other culture and backgrounds
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aviation Engineering
- Aviation Safety
- Aviation Operation
: 4 year(s)