We are an European Management Company; aspire to inspire the Indonesian Industry for utilizing the natural resources of the country as an alternative for oil. We are the market leaders in Gas Engine and provide power generation services and equipment in Indonesia. We optimize mobility opportunities and strive to progress and thrive on challenges. Our purpose to create a brighter future for generation comes as we have the power to achieve it. Would like to joint us as:
Business Process Analyst
- Apply a variety of techniques to elicit and gather business and user requirements from stakeholders. Understand business issues and opportunities.
- Review current business processes with the objectiveofidentifying opportunities for improving efficiency and control.
- Document the to-be business processes and working instruction in detail and descriptive.
- Work together with ISO implementation team in drafting operational SOP and Microsoft Dynamics Navision working instructionwith the objective of qualifying the ISO certification.
- Support the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Navision as company’s ERP application, to-be process and improvement plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in ERP application is an advantage
- Experience in business process improvement is an advantage
If you fill the above requirements send your application with complete CV, expected salary, phone number and latest photograph within, not later than 10 days after this advertisment to: