• Minimum 10 years in HSE, and specifically minimum 6 years experience in crisis and risk/emergency management.
• Minimum 5 years in oil and gas industry and 3 years in supervisory role.
• Working knowledge of the OSHA, and other regulatory or professional standards agencies.
• Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of Emergency Management concepts, specifically on Incident Command System, principles and standards as determined by the industry.
• Ability to facilitate progress in a staff role, rather than from a position of direct line authority.
• Ability to develop and deliver effective emergency management training modules.
• Minimum 5 years experience Perform all the job activities by system SAP ECC6 and SRM 7, having certificate and experience on both systems are a must.
• Experience in performing post award activities by monitoring Approved Contract Value (ACV), Contractor. Experience in handling Performance Evaluation (CPE), Local content (TKDN), Bank Guarantee/Insurance and Contract Closure.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).