Lowongan migas oil and gas jobs vacancy at Weatherford : PROCUREMENT OFFICER - Jakarta
As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following positionURGENTLY :
PROCUREMENT OFFICER - Jakarta
· Min. Diploma in Business Management or relevant
· 3-5 years of technical experiences in the purchase of commodities, materials, equipment, and/or supplies
· Strong knowledge of purchasing procedures
· Good knowledge of relevant computer software
· JDE experiences is preferable
· Oil and Gas industry experience is preferable
· Good interpersonal skills with strong customer driven behaviour
· Excellent written and verbal English and Bahasa communication skills
· Able to communicate with people at all levels
· Able to work to tight deadlines
· Able to work with minimum supervision
· Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with PROCUREMENT OFFICER as subject before
7th February 2013 to
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer.
Lowongan Kerja Migas dan Pertambangan 2016
Lowongan Kerja Migas 2016
Sudah Ribuan pencari lowongan kerja migas menggunakan infomasi kami. ikuti update kami via twitter di @lowonganmigas