(Position based in Jakarta)
Responsible to support Finance & Accounting Department in handling day to day of Finance & Accountant matters from process, review and report.
1. Hands-on daily accounting operations.
2. Prepare of local accounting and financial reporting schedules, including AFE expenditure reports.
3. Invoice and payments processing, including VAT and withholding tax submissions.
4. Record the invoice data to excel report for Finance and Accounting Department internal purposes.
5. Perform and maintain Petty Cash flow, including as Petty cash holder/cashier.
6. Prepare all taxes to State treasury with supported by Tax Payment Slip (SPP).
7. Prepare of monthly and annual corporate tax computation and filing of tax returns.
8. Prepare Jakarta Finance monthly report.
9. Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent from a reputable University.
• Min 3 years experience as finance or accountant, preferably from oil and gas sector.
• Meticulous, able to work independently and a good team player.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexibility in traveling.