Community Development - Community Relations Superintendent - External Affairs
- Develop, recommend and follow up community development program plan to ensure the effective allocation of resources consistent with department’s objectives.
- Organize and staff community development operations to ensure proper staffing levels, balance workload, and availability of necessary support to achieve established department’s objectives.
- Coordinate staff work with other sections or departments within company and the external parties of related government officials and non government organization to ensure team work and an integrate effort to achieve objectives.
- Direct and control community development functions to ensure achievement of planned objectives within budget in accordance with Company Policy and Government Regulations.
- Ensure and Implement VICO HSE Management System in accordance to the manual.
- S1 from Management / Engineering / Psychology with minimum GPA 2.75. S2 in related discipline is an advantage.
- Min. 5 years experience in Community Development area preferably in oil & gas industry
- Understanding in CSR concept & implementation.
- Strong leadership with good analytical thinking, assertiveness and problem solving .
- Proactive and have "can do" and "strive for excellence" attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent presentation skill, with ability to express ideas in a clear manner.
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution.
- Well Organized, concern for excellence attitude, and strong Management Control.
- Able to work with under pressure situation.
- Willing to work in East Kalimantan.
- apply here