As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
BUSINESS ANALYST (BEKASI & jAKARTA BASE)
· Min S1 Accounting / Management
· Minimum 2 years experience required, in oil industry will be an advantage
· Familiar with HFM, GL Inquiry, JDE /SAP or any reporting system will be an advantage
· Having an analytical skill of Cost efficiency & lots of ideas for improvement
· Able to operate Ms. Office, especially Ms. Excel will be a plus point
· Ability to communicate with all level management team
· Ability to work under minimal supervision & tigth deadlines
· Excellent written & verbal English is a must
· Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with BUSINESS ANALYST as subject before
8th April 2013 to
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer.