As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position :
AP ACCOUNTANT - Jakarta
· Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university
· Minimum of 1 year experience in same field
· Having experience with account reconciliation
· Understand Indonesia tax law
· Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
· Preferably experience with integrated accounting system such as JDE or SAP
· Hands on to operation matter and attention to detail
· Fast learner and able to work under-pressure
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with AP ACCOUNTANT as subject before
7th March 2013 to
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer.