PT Kelly Services Indonesia
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter. Click to download The Talent Project, our free iPad app.
Currently we are supporting our client, a leading European energy trading house and one of the strongest competitors in the European gas industry. Based in Essen, Germany, our client is the hub for all tradable commodities, in both their physical and/or derivative forms, including power, gas, coal, freight, oil, weather, emissions certificates and renewable energies.
In order to strengthen their presence, they are seeking for :
- To manage a newly open office (all admin work), assist Director
- Maintain the highest standards of facilities management and service delivery including cleaning, reception, security, electrical, mechanical, maintenance and repair, ensure pantry supplies, stationeries are well stocked.
- Ensure workplace health and safety policies and all authorities’ requirements are complied with and documentation/reports are retained and kept up to date
- Arrange flights/travel, hotel and business visas where necessary
- Prepare/Complete monthly expense claims for President Director/Director and submitting them to APAC Region Accountant
- Corporate Secretarial work i.e. Directors Resolutions, liaise with APAC Region and UK Region Legal Department
- Significant proven experience in a similar role at least for three years.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa both oral and written
- Detail oriented and organized on performing daily roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferably having background from Mining or Oil & Gas related industry
For those who meet above qualifications, please send complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org