2. Max 45 Years Age
3. S1 Mine Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Geological Engineering
4. At least experience 10 years in mining business and 5 years in related position
5. Certified in POP, POM and POU.
6. Ability to using Mapinfo, Minescape, MINEX, Surpac, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Ms Office, etc.
7. Able to implement HSE system of mining operations.
8. Good Understanding the standard rule of the project delivery system
9. Knowledge of best practice in Project Management.
10. Excellent in organization and problem solving skills, together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties
11. Good adaptability and highly self-motivated
12. Excellent leadership and communication skills.
13. Demonstrate ability to influence others and lead change.
14. Will be place on Central Kalimantan
1. Establishes and coordinates the Engineering Plan with overall project requirements.
2. Provides Engineering directions and support for the procurement and construction groups in the formulation of the procurement and construction plans.
3. Review and recommends approval for payment of all engineering contractor invoices.
4. Resolves any technical problems and makes appropriate recommendations to the Project Manager Engineering
5. Developing the project Quality Assurance Program for the total project in accordance with the company manual and procedures
1. Bachelor degree, preferably in mining engineering with at least 5 years mine experience
2. Certified in POM
3. Familiar with mine software; Mapinfo, Minescape, MINEX, Surpac, Autocad
4. Knowledge of best practice in Project Management
5. Competence in mining principles, mine design concepts, mining methods and equipment.
6. Understand mid and/or long-term mine planning and scheduling, geotechnical analysis, pit design, and mine dewatering
7. Able to implement HSE system of mining operations.
8. Strong on planning and analytical skills, especially in analyzing production process including all related equipment, and make improvement recommendations as needed
9. Excellent in organization and problem solving skills, together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties
10. Good adaptability and highly self-motivated
11. Excellent leadership and communication skills
12. Demonstrate ability to influence others and lead change
13. Will be place on Central Kalimantan
1. Plan and design mine concept include prepare short term mine planning/scheduling and production analysis to effectively support the mining operations to achieve performance within budget.
2. Coordinate and supervise Mining production and other mining team to ensure smooth operations at loading points, including involved in land clearing, coal mining, overburden removal, dumping, spreading, stock piling).
3. Control production on an hour by hour basis and prepare timely and accurate reports on project progress as requires by the project.
4.Lead and monitor mining operations staff on their day to day mining operation, monitor and control mining equipment usage to ensure the safest and efficient mining operations in order to achieve production targets and schedule in line with the mine plan.
5. Develop and monitor weekly, monthly and shutdown schedules.
6. Support and cooperate with site survey team in order to analyse progress surveys and haul profile surveys
7. Responsible to implement short term detailed mine execution plans and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by mining business on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan
8. Contribute to the development of the short term detailed mine execution plans to integrate with the mining operations (utilising mine planning software).
9. Control, monitor and liaise with project manager in communicate ideas, systems, designs, procedures and standards in mining operation to ensure the adherence of policies.
10. Control, monitor and liaise with Project Managers in progress claim report to foster efficient mining operations through competent technical services skills and disciplines.
11. Develop and follow a specific method/discipline to measure the gap between current process capability with the project”s goals.
12. Evaluate and analyse project performance data related to productivity, cost & safety utilising company”s standard systems in order to ensure data reliability.
13. Maintain communication and coordination between mining operations and maintenance (include mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel) in order to maximize availability and utilization of all mining equipment
14. Lead, coach and mentor of subordinate technical staff and key staff, including recruitment and proper development succession plan for them, promote and develop an open ethical work environment in order to assist them understand and manage the technical implications in attract, motive and retain subordinate.
15. Identify the development and training needs of the mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the mining operations for the benefit of the Project Manager
16. Monitor, support and liaise with HR department to facilitate the new employee in order to participate in developing new talents.
1. Min. S1 degree Geological engineering.
2. Min. 5 years experiences as Geologist in mining project.
3. Understand different geological models and systems
4. Depth knowledge and experience in geological data collection, analysis and interpretation, modeling and reporting.
5. Experience in mine geological modeling software package: Surfer, Surpac, Minescape, MapInfo, AutoCAD, GPS Mapper.
6. Able to make progress report on designated project.
7. Able to identify geological structure, out crop, and bedrock.
8. Hold the POP / POM license will be advantage
9. Able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel in an organization
10. Excellent interpersonal and project management skills (good leadership, teamwork, honest and integrity)
11. Creative thinker and hard worker.
12. Will be placed at Central Kalimantan.
1. Analyze geological mapping based on field documentation
2. To manage, monitor, and control the mining exploration project activities according to the company mining plan and standard.
3. Establish and manage a central geological database.
4. Analyze and recommend for drilling hole mapping, include monitor and coordination mine drilling activities to present accurate location for drilling hole and analyze the quality of mine coal, structure of soil and rock.
5. Evaluate and analyze the geological model based on request of Mine Plan unit.
6. Direct involved in mine exploration and exploitation
1. Diploma degree from faculty of mining engineering or related discipline.
2. Preferably minimum 5 (five) years experience in mining operation (production)
3. Hold “Pengawas Operasional” certificate (POP atau POM)
4. Able to make a plan and execution, including production mining analysis and cost
5. Capable on Fleet Management & having knowledge of operational Heavy equipment
6. Good knowledge about Safety/K3 procedure
7. Computer Literate in using MS office & Internet
8. Familiar with mining software
9. Good communication and leadership skill
10. Able to work effectively under pressure
1. Associate Degree (S1) in Civil with leadership qualities
2. Minimum 5 years experience, and 3 years as Construction Supervisor, mainly from Construction/Mining companies
3. Excellent experience managing construction teams and controlling budgets
4. Required experiences in Construction of Hauling Roads, Barge, Jetty Port, Docks, Crusher, Rom Stock Pile and Product Complete
5. Sound knowledge of construction site safety procedures, K3 / HSE
6. Computer literate with advanced knowledge of Auto CAD, MS Project, and Civil 3D
7. Willing to relocate to Central Kalimantan
1. Ensuring the project plans and milestone are being met and keeping a project on schedule in budget and estimation cost
2. Implementation of methods and technology associated with infrastructures systems and construction programs
3. Lead, monitor and control mine infrastructure projects
4. Coordinating activities to construct capital project comprising Safety procedures and resolving any dispute which may arise on the site with minimum supervision
5. Knowledgeable with the construction industry
- Bachelor”s Degree in Environmental Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in the same field and the same industry.
- 2 years of working experience in Supervisor / Managerial / Senior Technical position
- Familiar with heavy equipment
- Have the Ahli K3LH Umum, POP certification and other related work licenses
- Good knowledge about waste management and mining reclamation.
- Able to operate supporting system
- Understand related rules and regulations
- Willing to be placed on site in Central Kalimantan.
- Monitor and report all environment engineering activities including recontouring, land clearing, reclamation, waste management, revegetation, and etc in order to meet environment standard.
- Analyse, propose, implement, evaluate, and improve needed intervention in reclamation area.
- Create Standar Operasional Procedure in environment department.
- Plan, implement and control inspection activities to field to make sure reclamation activities meet with reclamation planning.
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in Safety exposure, preferable with mining industry background.
• Formal training in Safety and Risk Management
• Hold AK3 certified from government
• Good knowledge about SMK3 procedure. Well versed with OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements.
• Have experience with HSE Management Systems & their implementation at an operational level
• Experience in performing HSE audits & inspections
• Experience in Incident investigation, analysis & reporting processes.
• Experience in providing management with regular feedback on HSE matters (meeting, presentation, report writing).
• Good knowledge of Accident prevention, Fire prevention, Risk Assessment, PTO, HSE procedure, HIRA, HAZOB, Inspection, Emergency response, investigation accident, audit process.
• Based in Central Kalimantan.
• Good Leadership and communication/presentation skill.
1. Has the ability to draft safety strategies, plans, programs, policies, system & procedures as well as lead, manage, and support their implementation
2. Compile safety statistic, including accident, incident, near miss and lost time injury.
3. Monitor the business process, including implementation of safety procedures, standards, regulation, and evaluate performance in order to identify possible obstacles / ineffectiveness and improve the program within time.
4. Conduct, maintain and improve safety management system, including inspection system, audit system, in order to ensure all identified safety potential hazard are managed properly as stated and or oblige
5. Coordinate with all Project managers and field HSE representatives when implementing HSE programs.
6. Conduct training within business unit by regular visit and developing initiatives to ensure the project response or control in their project risk.
7. Good health and able to work under pressure with good result and always seek best solution to solve problem
• Max 25 years old
• Min D3 Secretary/S1 All major
• Good looking and smart
• Adaptable, dedicated, and honest personality
• Fluent in English / Mandarin (preferably both of them)
• Able to operate computer
- Trading, Mining, and Export Import Coal Company -
Send your application letter, CV, and recent photograph to :
to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Only for 200kb attachment file)