PT Enecal Indonesia (SinoPetroleum Technology Inc)
SPT is one of the leading privately owned providers of onshore oilfield services in China in terms of revenue. SPT provides high-end oilfield services and products in the areas of well services, drilling services, production services and field services.
SPT has expanded its business internationally, not only in China, but also at the far end, the Kazakhstan Subsidiary and the North America Subsidiary located in Canada for both the international and domestic clients who have expanded their businesses in overseas.
(SPT has successfully operated in lots of complex conditional well at home (in China) and overseas, including acidic gas field over 6000m in depth, high H2S, CO2 which are problems to the World. In some region, the formation pressure might by 120Mpa and have pressure rating reaching 10,000psi with corrosive gas.)
In China, CNPC, SINOPEC and CNOOC are the three major customers of SPT. In the year ended December 31, 2008, SPT, at the Group level, has achieved revenue of approximately S$ 170M.
In supporting its parent’s Company which is a highly professional and comprehensive oilfield service provider, Enecal is intended and positioned to play a fully integrated and complementary role of a regional and gradually and eventually becoming its international headquarter.
- Direct reporting to ENECAL BD Manager and dotted reporting to theGeneral Manager and Accounts Director. Work closely with ENECAL Drilling &Workover(DW) Department.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business opportunities.
- Responsiblefor but not limited to market development, developing strategies, tender and bidding process including technical and commercial component andrelationship building with clientsin Indonesia.
- Assist management in preparing sales revenue forecast and budgets.
- Proven leadership skills including managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve objectives.
- Must be highly pro-active and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Good understanding of technology, management and marketing.
- More than 5 years of related oil field experience in onshore drilling etc.
- It is preferred and advantageous for candidates to have at least 2 years of businessdevelopment/sales experience in anOil Company or Service Company.
- Must possess good oral and written English skills.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills, good communication skills, negotiation ability and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Min S1 Petroleum Business for Equvalent