Adaro Group (www.adaro.com) is one of the biggest coal producers, operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia, and is significant supplier to the global seaborne thermal coal market.
We believe it is important for our people to have good characters to support our operations. All of our employees are expected to have good attitudes, be determined in achieving their goals, be responsive, care for others, be creative, and be of good integrity.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for highly calibre candidate to join our team as :
Leadership and Managerial Development Coordinator
- Coordinates Development Programs for all existing employees focusing on Leadership and Managerial Competencies.
- Ensuring all Leadership and Managerial Competency development program for existing employees are developed & implemented as scheduled in training plan for Adaro Group.
- S1 Psychology / Management / Business Administration
- S2 is a plus
- Min. 2 years experience in training & development area would be a plus
- Min. 1 year in supervisory role (mining or engineering industry is an advantage)
- Curriculum development particularly on professional competency
- Critical to be able to communicate well with all parties
- Able to supervise a number of programs/projects at the same time
- Able to recommend the right training and how to schedule
- Able to develop leadership competency training curriculum is a plus
Interested candidates are required to send Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to www.adaro.com/career
Please mention the position code (Code : LMDC) as subject of your email
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified