Who is Chevron?
Providing Energy for Human Progress
Chevron is one of the world's largest integrated energy companies. Headquartered in San Ramon, California. We conduct business worldwide. We are engaged in every aspect of crude oil and natural gas industry, including exploration and production, manufacturing, marketing and transportation, chemicals manufacturing and sales, geothermal energy, and power generation. We're also investing in renewable energy and advanced technologies.
We are seeking experienced, energetic and attentive candidates to be located in Chevron operation areas for positions with requirements below:
- Hull Structural Engineer
- Project Manager - Asset Retirement
- Drilling & Completion Government Advisor
- Drilling & Completion - NOJV & Exploration Advisor
- Drilling & Completion Performance Engineer
- Drilling Operation Supervisor - Offshore
- Drilling Operation Supervisor - Onshore
- Drilling Engineer - Offshore
- Drilling Engineer - Onshore
- Drilling Engineer - Geothermal
How to Apply?
Submit your application to our e-Selections website not more than 18 May 2013:
Only application submitted through www.chevron.formycareer.com will be processed. Our e-Selections website supports the protection of the environment, thus, no paper applications will be accepted. All applications are appreciated and will be treated with confidential manner.