Jakarta Raya - PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi – West Madura Offshore
- Responsible to all Drilling activities as a delegated Single Point Accountability within the framework of Project Capital Value Process. Integrate drilling key aspect and support resources to perform all drilling activities. Implement appropriate risks and opportunities assessment in order to achieve what as promised in the planning objectives.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree more preferably Technical/Engineering Disciplines
- Minimum 12 years experience in Drilling Operations / Well Services in oil and gas industry, with some supervisory roles
- Proven ability to work with other key subsurface disciplines such as reservoir engineering, geology, geophysics, plus related departments such as Supply Chain Management, Projects, Operations and Production
- Good command in English both written and speaking
- Computer literacy
- Work location: PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi – West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO)