PT Technip Indonesia
gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost
7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of "Top 225
International Contractors" as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-
Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the
Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore
field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI
covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill
in position listed below::
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have experience in Engineering background at EPC company
with detailed resume and recent photograph and put the “Procurement” on the subject