PT Worley Parsons
We are a global Engineering and project delivery organization operating in the Oil & Gas, Mining and Chemicals industries. We operate at several locations in Indonesia. The position is based in Jakarta with occasional travel within Indonesia.
- Prepare and complete development of process engineering deliverables.
- Provide technical consultation for Facility construction and commissioning, if it's required by Company to support Company's related projects.
- Work closely with Company's user(s) during review sessions of deliverables.
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S 1) or equivalent.
- The candidate shall have minimum 3 years working experience in process engineering works for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities.
- The candidate shall have adequate knowledge on process engineering discipline and capable to utilize related baseline software (refer to Attachment AS) and codes/standards.
- apply here