- College Diploma in a relevant engineering technical discipline is a minimum.
- Preferably 4 years working experience in the Oil / Gas / Petrochemical Industry. Specific knowledge of chemical processes, mechanical equipment, civil and contruction is a plus.
- Experience in personal computer use and Lan network. Knowledgeable in the use statistical applications, data gathering and processing.
- Proficiency in the use of various computer packages such as access, exel, Dbase, Graphics, windows, word Processing, Power Point, AutoCad and Microsoft project Scheduling.
- Good understanding of all engineering disciplines.
- Effective communication
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
Jl. Kapten Tendean No. 24, Mampang Prapatan
Jakarta Selatan 12720, Indonesia