PT Enecal Indonesia (SinoPetroleum Technology Inc)
SPT is one of the leading privately owned providers of onshore oilfield services in China in terms of revenue. SPT provides high-end oilfield services and products in the areas of well services, drilling services, production services and field services.
SPT has expanded its business internationally, not only in China, but also at the far end, the Kazakhstan Subsidiary and the North America Subsidiary located in Canada for both the international and domestic clients who have expanded their businesses in overseas.
(SPT has successfully operated in lots of complex conditional well at home (in China) and overseas, including acidic gas field over 6000m in depth, high H2S, CO2 which are problems to the World. In some region, the formation pressure might by 120Mpa and have pressure rating reaching 10,000psi with corrosive gas.)
In China, CNPC, SINOPEC and CNOOC are the three major customers of SPT. In the year ended December 31, 2008, SPT, at the Group level, has achieved revenue of approximately S$ 170M.
In supporting its parent’s Company which is a highly professional and comprehensive oilfield service provider, Enecal is intended and positioned to play a fully integrated and complementary role of a regional and gradually and eventually becoming its international headquarter.
- Find and make connection and relation with Service / Support Company (oil & gas) for IPM/IDS Project (supporting letter, quotation, bidding document etc.)
- Coordinate Support Company according to the location’s needs ( make the schedule and set the meeting)
- Build good communication and relation with all Support Company
- Make department report
- Min Bachelor Degree from Petroleum, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Have IPM/IDS experience
- Must know about Basic Drilling
- Fluent in English is a MUST
- Must able to operate Computer
- Able to make report in English and Bahasa
- Willing to work at Jakarta (Head Office) and Field according to the needs