BP Indonesia is seeking high qualified professional to fill vacant position as listed below:1. Equipment Quality Specialist (EQS)
The role of the Equipment Quality Specialist is to support the Drilling (Wells) discipline engineers by selecting the appropriate quality assurance requirements and providing oversight for the manufacture, inspection and test of procured as well as quality assurance of rental equipment and associated services used in drilling, completion and intervention.
Desirable criteria & qualification:
a. Academy or University degree
b. Minimum 10 year experience in related field
c. Formal training in Quality Management and/or QA/QC and/or technical auditing
d. Strong knowledge of materials mechanical properties and mechanical testing.
e. Practical industrial experience in the following areas (but not limited to):
- Quality Management
- Technical auditing
- Quality control applicable to manufacturing of oilfield equipment, structural or piping fabrication (e.g. welding; metallurgy; machining; painting/coating; casting & forgings; mechanical testing)
- Ability to interpret industry standard specifications (e.g. ISO and API) for equipment (including tubulars) used in wells.
f. Good knowledge of quality control processes applicable to manufacturing and maintenance of drilling, completion and intervention equipment and OCTG (including threaded connections)
g. Internationally recognised certification (or former certification) in NDT ASNT Level 2
a. External certification in welding inspection, coating/painting inspection
b. Computer literate
c. Fluent in English (both writing and speaking)
2. Workover Engineer
1. Assure work over designs meet BP and regulatory policies and standards i.e. DWOP, ETPs and STPs with dispensation and risk assessment for any non-compliance.
2. Manage the design and engineering for the delivery of the assigned project activity set in all Stages to the planned schedule and quality to support the delivery of the projects.3. Lead the engagement of other disciplines (SS, Completion, and Subsea) for the Appraise/Select stages.
4. Review all decision support documentation (SoRs and BoD); work over and completion programs and work to maintain compliance through NWD process for optimised delivery
5. Prepare and maintain well BODs to ensure wells are within the boundary conditions of these documents.
6. Develop work over programs/operational procedures and ensure work over and technical objectives are adequately defined and met.
7. Primary interface of service partners; monitoring performance and technical integrity.
8. Organize peer reviews and lead DWOPS for operational readiness/Define to Execute Stage Gate. Assure quality input is provided into Stage Gate 1 (Appraise – Select) and Stage Gate 2 (Select – Define). Assure quality input is provided into Execute to Review Stage Gate.
9. Define quality assurance requirements for work over long lead equipment, including production of equipment SORs where required.
10. Provide support for operational teams as required.
11. Participate in post well reviews in conjunction with work over operations engineers and subsurface teams. Ensure well planning lessons are recorded and implemented in new wells.
12. Provide technical input to Wells contracts and contracting strategy
13. Provide coaching and mentoring for development of engineers and Challenge engineers to increase competency levels.
a. Engineering Degree.
b. Computer literate and fluent in English.
c. Min 10 years of solid experiences in work over engineering.
d. Poses valid IWCF certification
e. Big bore gas well offshore experiences
3. Completion and Intervention Supervisor
The primary role of the Well Intervention and Completion Supervisor is the onsite supervision, coordination, implementation and technical support for all aspects of intervention/completion activities on well-site. This role is also responsible for leading all inspection and verification of equipment and tool make up and testing for flawless intervention/completion execution prior to execution. Although the work is primarily at the well-site, sometime will be required in the office undertaking operations planning and “after action reviews” to capture learning and best practices
Desirable criteria & qualification:
a. Engineering degree.
b. Minimum 12+ years of related experiences. Onsite supervision experiences are required.
c. Fluent in English and computer literate
d. Valid IWCF or equivalent Well Control certification
Interested applicants shall write the position in the subject and submit only Curriculum Vitae, not later than 30 June 2013 to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly make the file size at max. 1 MB