IN ONE OF THE WORLDS LARGEST OIL FIELD SERVICE COMPANY
- Under broad direction, organizes and coordinates the activities involved in maintaining and repairing down-hole, electronic, and surface equipment. Insure that the Product Service Lines (PSLs) service line equipment is maintained according to Global Maintenance Standards.
- Advises employee of proper operation and maintenance of equipment, trains new technicians, and further develops the skill of current workers.
- Monitors down-hole equipment operation and ensures that maintenance and safety procedures are followed.
- Orders and maintains an adequate inventory of parts and supplies to ensure timely maintenance.
- Promote safety, quality improvement process awareness, and teamwork. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue centers viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through diploma degree in engineering
- A minimum of 10 years related experience/position in which 3 years must be in supervisory/managerial level
- Experience in SAP is required.
- Specialized training in equipment maintenance through knowledge of field services and/or Drilling shop repair functions is required.
- Proven English and leadership skill with the experience of handling a large number of team member
Closing application date : 24th June 2013
Only shortlisted applicants are invited to interview. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality