Since its establishment in 1973 Tripatra has consistently offered best solutions in energy industry. Our key strength is delivering high quality services in Engineering, EPC, O&M, and project management services to assist world-wide clients in various sectors: Oil & Gas, Downstream & Petrochemical, Mining, and Infrastructure.
Tripatra has strong, committed, and professional management team, fully supported by multidiscipline engineering workforce with high caliber national and multinational expertise.
If you would like to have bright future in Engineering sectors, then we offers you some of positions with following disciplines & qualifications:
• Education S-1 Engineering or science, preferably metallurgy and or Mechanical
• Experience 3-5 years in QA/QC of oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry and able to conduct an Audit.
• Certified as Internal Quality Auditor ISO 9001:2008 (Lead Auditor is preferable)
• Certificate as NDE Level II
• Fluent in English and Microsoft office.
• To Plan, execute and follow up the internal and external audits programs in Corporate and Project Level to ensure the effectiveness of the implementation Company QMS.
• To perform verification of QA/QC activities on Project execution of EPC and EPMC to ensure all applicable QMS procedures and Project specification is effectively implemented starting form design stage ( Design Input/Design output till engineering procurement and control of deliverable ) till commissioning stage.
• To ensure the implementation, updating, review, and auditing of the Company Quality Management System in accordance with international standard, Legislation and Corporate requirements.
• To maintain the ISO 9001 Certification of the Company Quality Management System by ensuring that Quality Management System documents relating to activities within Company are maintained and updated to reflect changing work practices by carrying out ad-hoc audits across all department of the Company.
• To administer and maintain the Quality Management System with particular focus and procedures, work instructions, corrective actions, audits and root cause analysis of deficiencies.
• To coordinate with department managers and project managers for all issues related to the implementation of the Company Quality Management System.
• To monitor the achievement of the Company Quality Objectives and to initiate correction and corrective action when planned results are not achieved.
• To continually improve the implementation of the Company Management Systems within all Department and Projects.
• To initiate the improvement actions for Corporate and Project QA/QC by identifying an adverse trend within Corporate & Project Performance.
• Up-date Quality Assurance portal and coordinate with other Process Owner on the implementation of KENDALI and QA owns portals.
• To ensure that the Welding traceability & piping Traceability System being implemented to all EPC Project.
• To conduct training to project QA/QC Team, Subcontractors pertaining Welding & piping Traceability System.
cc to :