1. PROJECT MANAGER / DEPUTY PM
2. CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / SITE MANAGER
3. ENGINEERING MANAGER
4. FABRICATION / YARD MANAGER
5. HSE MANAGER / COORDINATOR
6. HRD MANAGER/ASS. MANAGER
7. PROCUREMENT MANAGER
8. STRUCTURE / PIPING / PIPELINE / OFFSHORE ENGINEER
9. PROJECT PLANNER
10. DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
(1-19): Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in the respective disciplines, more than 5 years experiences, process broad knowledge of EPC Project (Oil & Gas), Technical and Contractual aspect, OHSE System and implementation, well established leadership and reporting skill. Having knowledge and capable in handling various issue In relation with international codes and standard. Having experience in Oil & Gas Project (On Shore & Off Shore), Performing Engineering arid Construction, proficient in English and using Professional software, team player and able to work independently well, able work under high pressured and fast pace environment, and work location in East Kalimantan.
(5) : Has ability to manage OHSE system, able to perform training related to the Hit jobs and has certificate of HSE training / AK3.
(14-16): Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring In Civil / Mechanical Engineering more than 2 years experiences in Logistic Service, Freight Forwarding, Cost Control and can operate AUTO CAD.
(17-18): Bachelor Degree (S1) with reputable university, Female, mini years experiences, manage cost and budget, familiar with account payable for vendors payment procedure, SPT and related all Tax Reports, willing travel to Site.
(19) Minimum D3 majoring in Secretary, more than 3 years experiences, well established leadership and reporting shill, familiar with ISO documentation, and other secretarial tasks.
Please send your application, CV with copies of certificate, photograph, expected salary and others support document, latest two weeks from this advertisement to: