• Ensure compliance with all mandatory regulations pertaining to vessel operation and shore base support.
• Attend vessel inspection to ensure ISM / ISPS guideline to be followed accordingly.
• Undertake internal audit on the safety aspect on board vessel and office.
• Keep updated on the latest development on ISO, ISM and ISPS.
• Prepare Non Conformance lists and execute the countermeasures in order to maintain the company accreditation.
• Ensure regular trainings and drills as required by rules to be perform by ship’s crews.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in nautical studies, Marine Engineer COC from an approved maritime institute or attended lead auditor course for ISM/ISPS
• Minimum 3 years as Deck Officer on board vessels or 1 years as Safety Officer ashore or offshore
• Process good knowledge on OHAS 18001 Certification, ISO 9001 and 140001, ISPS and ISM
• Able to review and comment the safety system in the company
• Accredited Auditor for ISM / ISPS by approved body.
• Able to conduct of safety drills and emergency drills.
"Only shortlisted candidates will be invited via email/phone for Test and Interview "