• 5+- years of proven experience in the design and construction of floating structures such as Semisubmersible, Tension leg platform, FSO/FPU, FPSO, Oil Tanker , Bulk Carrier and Sea-going vessel in accordance to Classification Society and International industrial standard
• Familiar with IACS rule and Classification Society requirement on the floating structure global strength, fatigue and it”s stability
• Experience in the Global Strength Analysis (such as 3 cargo hold analysis, Dynamic Loading Approach analysis and Spectral Fatigue Analysis)
• Experience with structural analysis software and FEM analysis software such as Nastran, Femap, ANSYS and Abacus
• Review and evaluate contractors work on the detail design for all aspects of the FPU hull structure and associated systems, including Global Strength analysis methodology, corrosion protection systems, constructability, inspection of proposed fabrication sites and review of contractor work plans, processes and procedures in accordance to Classification Society requirement.
• Provide expert advice in reviewing the all related to hull structure deliverables during detail design and construction phase.
• Liaise with Classification society and Subject Matter Experts in head quarter for all related issue to Hull structural design during detail design and construction phase.
• Provide Interface with other discipline (topsides, mooring, risers) for all related hull structure interface.
• Proven experience (15 – 20 years) in the planning and execution of commissioning for large offshore facilities, and ability to seek out and leverage lessons learnt from recent field start-ups to complement own experience.
• Ability to develop workplans in collaboration with several functional groups to ensure that a fully integrated approach to commissioning is adopted. Strong planning capability.
• Knowledge of subsea facilities and the commissioning interfaces with topsides facilities
• As a minimum educational requirement, a Bachelors degree in Engineering and Science
• Lead the planning for the eventual commissioning and start-up of the Gendalo-Gehem facilities.
• During FEED that will entail: developing the commissioning and turnover philosophy; planning the Phase 4 commissioning organization; providing input to the development of the Phase 4 contracting strategy and EPCI bid documents to detail each contractors responsibilities for mechanical completion, commissioning and turnover.
• Providing input to the FEED designs to ensure that the commissioning and start-up sequence is taken into consideration.
• Providing input to the Class 3 cost estimate and Phase 4 PEP.
• The position will transition to a rotational offshore assignment after FPU installation.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering (Marine/Naval Architect Engineering or Structure Engineering)
• 6+ years of proven and specialist experience in Engineering as Marine/Naval Architect Engineer or Structure Engineer in offshore design.
• Having experience for engineering of offshore (platform or FPSO/FPU) project design, fabrication and installation.
• Familiar with industry and regulatory codes, standards and recommended practices from ABS, DNV, HES standard (e.g. SID), BKI, etc.
• Good skill in using various engineering software packages such as SACS, FEM, ANSYS, etc. Familiar with AQWA and Orcaflex or similar.
• Familiar with Global Performance Analysis, Stability Analysis, Weight Control, Static and Dynamic Load Calculation, Global & Local Structural Analysis.
• Having experience in supervising contractors, monitoring and approving contractors plans, procedures, and work output (e.g. deliverables).
• Knowledgeable of production operations and installation interfaces with Operations (Permit to Work, SIMOPs, Start-Up Procedures and Operations) is an advantage.
• Works effectively with others and strives to reach agreement on key interface issues. Has high ability to achieve goals using influence and trust. Ability to work with Operations Field Personnel is important
• Willing to be travel and positioned in the field within fabrication/ construction phases
The Structure Engineer will work as a member of the Topside Project team, providing leadership for the structural design of the Hull and the Topsides and also naval/marine engineering in the Detail Engineering and Offshore campaign phase. This project is Brownfield type project.
Work with Project Team and BKA Topside Contractor to champion an Incident and Injury Free (IIF) culture. Ensure full compliance with project HES requirements during execution. Ensure all regulatory requirements are identified and addressed
• Manage updates to FEED documents and supervise detail engineering work including of design / procurement specifications, as well as fabrication, inspection, testing and installation of Topside Equipment at FPU including modification of existing void tanks and installing riser porch.
• Develop and review Structure and Naval/Marine specification, drawings, MTO, RFQ, Technical Bid, procedures, etc which delivered by EPCI Contractor.
• Review and constructability input to Topside detailed design documents.
• Review and input to Topside installation plans and procedures and ensure they are in compliance with COMPANY specifications, industry standards, and approved detailed design documents.
• Participate in primary project interfaces during Detailed Design and Installation with stakeholders including Topside contractor, SIC contractor, SEV, Vendor/Supplier, and internal COMPANY teams such as Operations and Project Management.
• Support Construction Team during fabrication and installation including any inspection required.
• Occasional business trips to Topside Contractor and offshore construction vessel will be required.
• Participation in offshore activities will be required as the project moves from the fabrication yard to offshore installation.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field. Diploma/Certificate in Procurement/ Supply Chain Management would be an advantage.
• Prefer minimum 15 years experience in Procurement and Supply Chain function, particularly related to subsea equipment.
• Knowledgeable on ERP systems/tools such as SAP, Ariba and JDE would be an advantage.
• Demonstrated excellent planning, analytical, people skills and communication skills are essential to the job.
• Demonstrated proficiency of working and communicating with a multi-functional asset team.
• Willing to travel to global manufacturing and fabrication locations.
• Demonstrated safety leadership and disciplined application of operational excellence management systems.
Materials Management Advisor is a member of the IDD Contract Team supporting the Subsea Equipment Delivery Team, responsible for developing and monitoring the procurement execution plan in accordance with the Procurement Exhibit and Subsea Equipment Vendors (SEV) procurement plan.
• Develop procurement execution plan in accordance with Procurement Exhibit and Suppliers Procurement Plan.
• Review and monitor the procurement, logistics and material management aspects of Supplier.
• Ensure that the selected sub Supplier and sub-contractor are qualified to supply materials and handling. Works closely with suppliers to foster long term relationships and continuous process improvements.
• Process material management documentation
• Develop and execute material plans based on project requirements to ensure supply of material are aligned between EPC projects
• Expedite the delivery of materials to meet with project schedules requirement.
• Coordinate project expediting with the Subsea Equipment delivery team.
• Ensure all activities are conducted in compliance with Companys procedures and regulations.
• Maintain the purchase order files complete with all addendums, drawings, specifications and documents developed and distributed during the receiving and issuing.
• Ensure that projects are built according to the approved plans, specifications and applicable codes and that efficiency in - labor and materials maintain high quality standards.
• Review, maintain, and update the construction schedule and ensure milestone and completion dates are met.
• Review supplier invoices against the purchase orders and report any discrepancies to the SEV Delivery Manager or related parties.
• May perform other related duties as assigned.
1) Minimum S1 degree in Engineering or equivalent
2) Familiar with regulations and requirements for inspection and certification.
3) Multi-discipline Experience Including examination of pressure vessel, welding, NDT certification, and pipelines experience. .
4) Inspection experience in each categories of equipment (umbilical, flexible pipe, Subsea equipment, pressure vessel, rotating equipment, electrical, flow line, crane or platform)
5) Good written and spoken English language communication skill
6) Good understanding on the implementation of ISO9000 quality management system.
7) Must have minimum 10 years experience in a supervisory level coordinating quality activities in a new project and/or turn around (repair and maintenance) of oil and gas production facilities.
8) Experience in setup QA/QC system for Major Capital Project size
9) Willing to spend up to 50% on domestic or international travel time
This position is responsible for facilitating the development and effective implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) by the Project Team, vendors and contractors. This position reports to the Project Quality Manager.
a. Facilitate the QA/QC Management meetings, as well as all direct liaison with the EPC Contractors, suppliers and vendors in project organization, work schedule, working procedures, Quality plan implementation, inspection test plan (ITP), standard specifications, and their approved Quality systems.
b. Monitor the project work activities to satisfy the requirement of COMPANYs Quality Objectives.
c. Assure maintenance of Document Control and Records Management processes for all quality related documents, i.e.: design engineering, drawings, specifications, material certificates, procedures, manuals, reports & test records, as built drawings, manufacturers record books, etc.
d. Assist the IDD Quality Manager in setup the QA/QC System for responsible project area assigned.
e. Provide required interface and overview of all supplier quality efforts by selected contractors as directed.
a. Review related technical documents and conduct site verification to ensure the contractor meets requirements of their quality system and design requirements in accordance with the company quality system
b. Conduct surveillance inspection and supervision during site fabrication work of the systems, subsystems, equipment, components or other contracted supply.
Supplier quality inspection and overview efforts when assigned, shall be done at Vendor shop in Overseas and or Indonesia locations.
c. Conduct Audit, Surveillance, interface, owner ITP inspections and supervision during construction work at project site which covers but not limited to: civil works, pipeline works, Electrical & instrument works, mechanical works. Welding and overview of all aspects of the contractors approved QA/QC system implementation.
Review and comment on all contractor or supplier quality document submittals including Inspection and Test Plans with input of company required hold or witness points.
a. Monitor movement of the purchased material & equipments from vendor shop to Companys warehouse, including its storage.
b. Assure EPC contractors provision of storage system and inventory control of material & equipment.
c. Provide overview and surveillance of the suppliers or contractor materials management system including reviewed receipt inspection, preservation and maintenance of equipment and commodities
d. Assist Company in processing Custom clearance, Master List, RIB, and others required.
e. Prepare a new procedures needed to improve the quality of works and review and advise on EPC or vendor inspection plans. Maintain required quality system metrics for accurate reporting of vendor or contractor quality system implementation. Recommend needed corrective action to prevent recurrence of conditions adverse to quality.