(DKI Jakarta )
• Function as Senior Process Engineer on Refinery / Petrochemical / oil and gas projects reporting to the Process Lead Engineer on projects
• Interact with technology licensors, clients, and other diciplines
• Handle a team of 10 Process Engineers sharing knowledge and providing guidance
• Reporting to Head of Process and Technologies Department
• Development and Review of Design Philosophies, Design basis and Design Criteria
• Development and Review of Process Simulation using PRO II / HYSYS.
• Development and Review of Process Study Reports including the following as minimum:
o Adequacy check of existing facilities (brownfield)
o Crude allocation and product handling
o Debottlenecking of Refinery / Petrochemical units
o Development of P&IDs and participation in HAZOP.
o To be familiar with various Refinery / Petrochemical Processing technologies and able to perform Technology selection.
o Interaction with Vendors (esp. fired heaters, column internals, catalyst / chemical suppliers)
o Able to carry out thermal / hydraulic design of heat exchangers / fired heaters using HTRI / HTFS.
o Should be familiar with international crude assays, crude / condensate characteristics and refinery / petrochemical product pattern and requirement.
o Should be familiar with applicable international codes and standards and environmental regulations of Indonesia,
o Should be familiar with operational / precommissioning /commissioning requirement of Refinery / Petrochemicals.
o Should be familiar with Risk based Life cycle cost analysis
o Should be familiar with PRO II, HYSYS, FLARENET, PIPESIM, HTRI, HTFS, Fluent (CFD) software
• Must possess minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized, fully accredited university in Indonesia.
• Minimum of 8 years experience and above as Senior Safety Engineer in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas Engineering / Operation, Design, and Commissioning Support
• Shall have good written and spoken English language communication skills.
• Should possess hands on experience in handling Process Engineering softwares like PIPENET, FLARESIM etc.
• Should be able to perform fire water hydraulic calculations and develop process safety drawings like hazardous area classification with precise knowledge
• Should have analytical knowledge and report writing capabilities.
• Should be familiar with international codes and standards applicable for Process Safety Engineering (NFPA, SOLAS, API, IP etc) in Oil and Gas industry
• Should have enough supervisory skill to manage a team of drafters
• Should be able to co-ordinate within the discipline and other disciplines.
• Should be a fast learner and a team worker.
- Min. Diploma degree in secretarial academy or related field
- 1 – 3 year experience as a secretary
- Mature, responsible and proactive
- Computer literate, esp. Microsoft Office (Words, Excel)
- Should be able to communicate in English language
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor”s Degree in Economics/Finance/Accountancy.
• Required language(s): English
• Familiar with ACCPAC, accounting software is preferable
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Full-Time position(s) available.
1. Minimum S1 in any discipline
2. Has 7 years experience with 5 years as corporate QA/HSE coordinator
3. Extensive knowledge of QA/HSE management system, rules and regulation with regard to HSE, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
4. Familiar with QA/HSE requirements of Oil & Gas industries as well as onshore fabrication and Offshore platforms working procedures
5. Extensive experience in documenting system”s manual and procedures, safety Induction, auditing, incident investigation and monthly reporting of statistics and HSE analysis
6. Proactive and creative with good command of English and excellent communication and writing skills
• Min. Engineering Degree
• Min. 5 years working experience in related field
• Computer literate, esp. Microsoft Office (Words, Excel)
• Should be able to communicate in English language
• Proficient in English, spoken and written
(DKI Jakarta )
• Must possess minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized, fully accredited university in Indonesia.
• Minimum 3 to 6 years of experience in engineering field in oil and gas (both Onshore and Offshore) or petrochemical/power plant.
• Familiar with NEC,IEC,API,IEEE and others electrical standards/codes
• Able to run electrical system electrical system study by using ETAP software is added value
• Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
• Ensures timely approval of engineering and requisitioning documents from the client as well as timely technical and economical definition of change orders and claims.
• Prepares updates and checks calculations for detailed engineering.
• Contributes to optimization of material quantities by proposing value engineering solutions.
• Ensures contractual technical specifications are met by the suppliers- Adheres to the committed man/hours and budget.
• Ensures timely internal and external reporting on engineering / requisitioning activities to the group leader.
• Meets quality objectives of the project.
• Interfaces with other discipline specialist engineers and possibly project support functions such as procurement and planning.
• Provides guidance and mentoring to more junior engineering employees
Candidate should be a graduate in mechanical engineering or related engineering to HVAC services from recognized diploma/university. Should have secured a good score of GPA. Candidate should have at least 5 years of working experience in an engineering organization (M&E consultant of HVAC contactor). Candidate with design & drafting working experiences in Oil & Gas industry (HVAC discipline) will be an advantage.
• Should be able to prepare layout drawing, duct sizing, pipe sizing layout, schematic diagram and provide equipment sizing and arrangement.
• Able to understand specification requirements, understand and coordinate with other disciplines such as Electrical, Instruments, Structure and Fire on System requirements.
• Able to review vendor documents, data and shop drawings.
• Have understanding and experience with various HVAC system such as chilled water system and direct expansion system.
• Able to communicate clearly and correctly with the other discipline engineers, various vendors and client”s representatives. Good knowledge of English is an added advantage. Team spirit, team play and aptitude to learn are essential.
• Have site experience on HVAC installation on HVAC installation, testing and commissioning.
• Knowledge in computer applications, MS Office, excel, AutoCad and other CAD related software.
- Designs the installation in the discipline in one project.
- Hierarchically reports to: Lead Discipline Engineer / Discipline Department Manager.
- Operationally reports to: Group Leader / Lead Discipline Engineer.
- Directly supervises (operationally): possibly Draftsmen.
• Ensures the qualitative design of the installation in discipline in one project within contractual requirements and Technip standards and procedures in coordination with other disciplines.
• Ensures the accuracy of the material take off.
• Supervises draftsmen.
• Technical Diploma with minimum 10 years experiences as Senior Electrical Designers in engineering field in oil/gas (both Onshore and Offshore) or in petrochemical/power plant.
• Significant working experience in 3D modeling.
• Lead Designer experiences will be value added
• Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
• Oversees and monitors all construction activities performed by all of TECHNIP”s subcontractors for the project to which he/she is assigned.
• Implements safety programs and ensures site working conditions by supervising site clean up as required.
• Coordinates all construction activities to ensure continuous delivery of work with no stoppage or delay.
• Handles with technical problems or drawings/specifications interpretation in case of need
• Revises construction schedule when progress trend is deviating and develops strategies and corrective measures to ensure respect of the revised schedule
• Checks and approves subcontractors invoices, in collaboration with the Subcontract Administration Manager, Cost Control Manager and Area Construction Superintendents before submitting them to the Site Manager for approval
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Minimum 15 years experience in construction International experience, preferably in oil and gas, petrochemicals or other industry facilities.